Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wanderlust

The universe is so vast and that is an understatement. The fact that there are billions of stars out there with billions of planets surrounding them across thousands and thousands of galaxies completely boggles my mind. It is so incredible. Now I am no genius, my physics knowledge is limited so there is no way I will ever become an astronaut and be able to see first hand something other than our own little planet. I am also not rich enough to climb aboard one of Richard Branson's aircraft's and take a space holiday. This is what kind of inspired me to want to see everything. Yes, everything! I guess you can say my motto is 'if I can't see the universe I at least what to see the world'.

There are so many amazing places out there with amazing people with amazing stories to tell. I want to see the Northern Lights, I want to take a road trip across North America, dance in Rio, surf in Hawaii (by that I mean attempt to surf) and see the wild animals in Africa.

But this adventure I want to go on is a lonely one. Its hard to find a person who wants to go with you because they have their own dreams in life. I have recently discovered how much I may need to sacrifice for this dream, relationships, career, education. But its something I desperately dream of doing and although it sounds cheesy I don't think anyone should let anybody or anything get in the way of what they truly want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment