Sunday 30 March 2014

My life is changing

This blog is a bit like a diary for my. I am quite a closed of person this is because I like the idea that in your mind you are completely a loan, its all your thoughts, all your ideas, your own little world inside your head, so this blog kind of gives my the freedom to express my feelings to people close to me and people I have never met.
This last month my life has completely and utterly been turned upside down, it wasn't even much of a transition. I was pushed straight into this world wind of emotions, activities and just a different perspective of life. To put it bluntly I met an incredible person in the weirdest circumstances and since then I have felt like nothing else matters but this person. I will follow them to the end of the earth. But this came at a cost, I had to hurt some people I was very close to, I have to rebuild a few relationships and it is still very much a working process, it hurts, there where tiers and there still are sometime. But this person I met just makes everything seem completely irrelevant. The feeling i feel are impossible to describe, I just know that my life will never be the same again.
I was told very recently that sometimes we have to let life take its course and stop trying to control it, so we can gain new opportunities and I couldn't agree more. We are all on this journey called life, all 7 billion of us and although we will not all meet each other we all touch others lifes, and that needs to be respected, never go out to hurt someone, go out an try to make people happy because in the end we all end up in the same place in the end whether that be heaven, hell, limbo, another life, oblivion. All that matters is that we take what we have now and grasp every opportunity with two hands and let it take you somewhere amazing. There may be hurt, heartbreak and tiers but that's all part of the roller-coaster.
To the person who inspired this I love you, thank you for kick starting my life of which you are the most important thing.

Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment